"Our mission is to provide our clients with the best equipment for their needs. We offer experienced, skilled, knowledgeable service and scheduled maintenance on a wide range of makes and models. Service is not exclusive to coffee customers; all of our clients receive the same level of service and expertise."
Frequently Asked Questions:
How Much is Your Service?
- Labour is billed at $120/hour + tax for on-site service between 6:30am-6:30pm, Monday-Friday.
- In-shop service is billed at $85/hour + tax. Any on-site service outside of regular service hours is billed at $170/hour + tax.
- On-site labour is billed at a minimum one hour charge per visit, and is billed by the half hour after the first hour. Parts & expenses (parking, fittings, plugs, etc.) not included.
- Service outside of the GTA will be approved on a case by case basis, and will be billed at the regular on-site service rate plus $30 per half hour of driving time to and from Toronto.
What is your Warranty?
- All new equipment sales come with the manufacturer’s parts and labour warranty. Adequate water filtration is necessary to honour the warranty.
- Any completed service work comes with a 90 day parts warranty and a 30 day labour warranty for work provided. This only applies to the work that was performed, and does not apply to damage due to misuse, unfiltered or inadequately filtered water or electrical anomalies. All parts are brand new from the manufacturer.
- Regular maintenance and wear and tear (gaskets, etc.) are not covered under warranty.
Does the price of new equipment include installation?
- Installation is not included in new equipment pricing, and will be billed at the appropriate labour rate + expenses. All equipment invoices must be paid in full before the equipment is delivered.
How can I pay?
- All payments for service visits are due by credit card within a week of service. Save Us Service requires a completed credit card application form before performing any service.
- A 3% processing fee applies to equipment orders if paid by credit card. Bank transfers, cash or cheque are acceptable if you wish to avoid the processing fee. Financing options are available.
- 50% deposit is required for parts orders over $1,500.
Do you provide rental equipment when servicing?Should you require loaner equipment, the following rates apply:
- Espresso machines: $400 per week, $150 per day. Grinders and brewers: $150/week, $50/day.
- A quotation for repair cost will be provided for any in-shop repairs before doing any work. Once the quote is approved and the work is done, the equipment will not be released until payment has been made in full.
What do you offer if I'm starting a cafe or need a new machine?
- Trust in our expertise and experience. Sam James Coffee Bar has been setting the standards in Toronto's coffee scene for over 10 years. We sell only the best machines we use them in our stores and roasting facility. We're happy to lead you in the best direction, with honest answers.
- We distribute a variety of espresso machine makes & models to match the aesthetic and functional needs of our customers. Whether its water filtration, grinders, brewers, or a new machine for a cafe. We have what you're looking for at the most competitive prices.
Service & Parts
- For more information about equipment, service, or to enquire about how we can help you make the best choices for your coffee program and budget, contact us today.
- Every café at some point will experience a need for service, whether it’s preventative maintenance to avoid emergencies, specific parts or an on-call service to get you back in business.
- We’re proud to say we offer trained and authorized technical service on a variety of commercial brands. Our passion for coffee, knowledge of equipment, plus a complete stock of parts makes us the fastest go-to service provider for cafes in the GTA.